Sunday 31 August 2008

Jessica Simpson - Do You Know [2008]

This is not amazing but our Jessica Simpson is back with Do You Know album. It's kinda sucks when you post about some only popular music. I hated her when i was watching his daytime life on some t.v. channel (i guess VH1). I think Jessica can't make a good musical career, it's certain that this is the show world. You make one song good and become a rich whore. Dolly Parton is ok but the duet sucks too.

Tracklist:
1. Come On Over
2. Remember That
3. Pray Out Loud
4. You're My Sunday
5. Sippin' On History
6. Still Beautiful
7. Still Don't Stop Me
8. When I Loved You Like That
9. Might As Well Be Making Love
10. Man Enough
11. Do You Know (ft Dolly Parton)

new tunes
David Archuleta - Crush Lyrics
John Legend - If You're Out There Lyrics
Chris Brown - Golden Girl Lyrics
Raconteurs - Many Shades Of Black Lyrics
New Kids On The Block - Put It On My Tab Lyrics
Katy Perry - Thinking of You Lyrics

No comments: