Tuesday 15 February 2011

Lady Gaga - Born This Way


Gaga announced on November 26 during the Monster Ball in Gdansk, Poland, that the album could have up to 20 tracks, and promised that it would be the album of the decade. She also added that the album is completely finished. Gaga stated that it's full of "head-sledging dance beats." She also explained that the album is going to be like “bad kids going to church, having fun on a high level.” It was confirmed in an interview with Vogue that there will be 17 tracks on the new album.

The new Lagy Gaga single is not really bad song, however it sounds like the end of her ultra hit, chart monster singles bombardment. Her crazy style and energy still stays the same, but this song "Born This Way" isn't something that I expect to become a Gaga classic.


coming soon to ipod near you
I Cried Me A River Lyrics
Kristinia DeBarge
Wasting My Time Lyrics
Stefanie Heinzmann
"I Lyrics
Soilwork
Outside My Window Lyrics
Sarah Buxton
Phone Call Skit Lyrics
Queen Latifah
Time Goes On Lyrics
Story of the Year
Read My Mind Lyrics
Sasha
Do Seu Lado Lyrics
Jota Quest
I Believe Lyrics
Stephan Moccio
Valentine Lyrics
Kina Grannis
Get tools for your blog here.

No comments: